discovering me

Unraveling the Mystery of the Self (check out my other blog at - http://myteo.blogspot.com/)

Monday, May 15, 2006

New life!

I just shifted to a new place yesterday. It's a two bedroom apartment, and I'll be having one room, and another guy living in the other. It's an exciting feeling to be moving in a new apartment, all by myself, and living independently. But there's a slight bit of anxiety which, I guess, is natural.

Did a lot of shopping in the last 3 days. Bought a few new-home-starter-kits, such as cooking set, dinner set, grocery storage set, bed, pillow, room heater, grocery, instant food, vegetables, electric cooker, etc. Cleaned the room thoroughly, and setup everything in the room, as well as in the kitchen, yesterday.

It's good fun living alone, but I'm lucky to have quite a lot of friends staying very close by, so I can go and visit them anytime. My cousin's place is just two blocks away, so I guess even that is an advantage.

Hardly got time to get acquainted to the new surroundings, as I had to get up early and come to college for a full-day of editing! And I think the schedule would remain the same for the next three days. I'm just hoping I'll get some time for cooking my own food, otherwise I'll have to survive on instant food!

Missing India a lot, but enjoying a different life here!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home