discovering me

Unraveling the Mystery of the Self (check out my other blog at - http://myteo.blogspot.com/)

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Early hours

It's 7:30 AM and I'm in office! Well, actually got up early, and didn't feel like going for a jog. And plus, there was a power failure! Yeah...in South Mumbai! So had a bath, and came to office (at least we have airconditioning here!). Couldn't even iron my clothes because of the same.
Feels really peaceful, working alone. Although I'm not exactly alone, there are hardly any people in office, as compared to the number of people during the regular office hours. In just an hour, the office will be crowded with people, and being a corporate office, there are around a couple of hundred people working here (although I've never really counted).

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, June 15, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    :) I've felt that... the peace and tranquil that it can give you...you feel that you'll achieve a lot more than others today..you feel that you'll be able to work peacefully ... and you try hard to finish as much as you can before the crowd rushes in...

    I didnt feel like a jog either today..

    your comment on my blog was really nice...very creative...
    do let me know which is the exact date in August ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home